Included in Package:
- 4 -Six Foot Vacuum lines w/patient elbows:
- 1 with 15mm x 15mm ends
- 2 with Stopcocks and 15mm x Male/Female connectors
- 1 with Stopcock and 15mm x 15mm ends
- Power Cord (not included with WG-15002 non-pump version)
The SOMNI EPS-3 Exposure Prevention System was designed to effectively remove waste anesthetic gases from the anesthesia work area and prevent exposure to the operator.
The SOMNI EPS-3 Exposure Prevention System is a self-contained 3 Station Flowmeter Controlled Vacuum System for Actively Scavenging Waste Anesthetic Gas (WAG). Designed with a linear vacuum pump that produces up to 45 LPM of negative flow, it can be used where active vacuum is not available to safely remove anesthetic waste gas.
The EPS-3 also includes an automatic off feature (WG-15001 model only) that shuts the unit down after a selectable period to save power and prolong the life of the pump. Each of the three scavenging ports include a stopcock near the device to allow independent scavenging flow and can be turned off when not in use without the need to change flowmeter settings. Evacuate EPS-3 to SOMNI W.A.G filter (WG-15003) or any non-recirculating hood or vent appropriate for high volume.
The SOMNI EPS-3 is also available in a non-pump version(WG-15002) that can be used as a portable scavenging system in conjunction with an in-house active vacuum system. This non-pump version acts as an interface valve for facilities that have and can use their own in-house vacuum systems. This gives the user the ability to attenuate their own in-house vacuum to exact specifications.
Domestic 110V, International 220V
Accessories for use with EPS-3 system:
- WG-15003 : SOMNI Waste Anesthetic Gas Collection Filter (case of 4)
- IA-3009 : Large Induction Chamber Clear, Active Vacuum Style
- IR-3010 : Large Induction Chamber Red, Active Vacuum Style
- IR-3011 : Medium Induction Chamber Red, Active Vacuum Style
- WG-15005 : SOMNI Catch Stereotaxic Waste Gas Collection Device
- EM-16001 : UniFlow Single Mouse/Small Rat Nose Cone
- EM-16002 : MiniFlow Single Small Mouse Nose Cone