Request a fully serviced and calibrated vaporizer that will be sent to the clinic, hospital or research facility.
Maintaining Your Vaporizer Compliance
Vaporizer Service Needed?
- Control dial is difficult to turn
- Dial turns freely with no output
- Vapor percentage numbers are illegible OR worn
- Leakage of liquid OR vapor
- Smell of agent
- Agent discoloration
- Elapse of recommended service interval
You now have a fully serviced and calibrated vaporizer, a copy of a comprehensive calibration certificate and confidence in your vaporizers clinical accuracy. Your vaporizer is now ready for use! Your facility, patients and staff have had little to no downtime and now meet all safety regulations.
SOMNI Scientific has 75 years of combined experience in both human and research anesthesia vaporizers and systems.
Vaporizers are pneumatic devices, which, like an aircraft, are subject to constant pressure variations. Preventative maintenance on your anesthetic vaporizers provides confidence in the clinical accuracy and the health and safety of patients and staff. SOMNI Scientific offers service on a wide range of anesthetic vaporizers. Routine vaporizer service is critical in maintaining compliance and safety. This service cannot under any circumstances be performed on site.
SOMNI Scientific vaporizer service includes:
- Inspection of all components
- Cleaning and reassembly of the vaporizer
- Replacement of O-rings, seals and gaskets
- Multiple leak tests throughout service
- Calibration performed using state of the art laser refractometer
- Guaranteed clinical accuracy